Rainbow Papercraft for a doll

Oooh. i hate posting in this catalogorie because everyone else does such amazing projects. Let it be know I tried my darnedest!
I am not that talented with papercraft, but I love to try it every now and again. For the Sunshine & Rainbows swap my partner (@pioneer9 ) asked for something for her dolls to pose with. Since i am also a doll collector, but different dolls, I had to go with this theme.
I purchased some files from Etsy to give her doll a Rainbow birthday party!

She got rainbow gift bags, boxes full of gifts, and wrapping paper.
Eight books colored for the rainbow that were openable. 12 composition notebooks with four shelf holder in a rainbow of colors, a Pink Floyd vinyl record (with the record inside), and a bunch of art supplies. Most of those were boxes, except one I had to make the individual markers for. she also go an assortment of birthday and greeting cards.
See her doll psoing with everything HERE.

15 Likes

This set just blew my mind! (When I saw it in the gallery, I had to double check the swap post to make sure I had read the right swap “size”.) Those tiny little pieces are perfect, a rainbow-lover’s dream come true!

2 Likes

I 100% disagree about you not being good at papercraft. This set is AMAZING! All the tiny pieces, the detail, the variety. Sheer perfection and you knocked it out of the park for you swap partner.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re full of nonsense not seeing your skills with these paper crafts! These turned out sooo nicely and I love the idea of giving the dolls a rainbow birthday party… SO FUN!

2 Likes

So, so awesome, and I am so thrilled to be the recipient :grin:

If I had tried to make these, everything would be a mess!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness they are so much tinier than I thought! Wow! That record blows my mind!

2 Likes

Shoot. I don’t usually create miniatures, so I completely forgot about putting something for scale!

1 Like

My girls are into American Girl dolls, so that was the scale I had in my head, but they are so much smaller than that!

2 Likes

For a girl who doesn’t do miniatures, you sure know how to knock the ball out of the park! Wowza!!! You made markers??? :exploding_head::star_struck:

1 Like

Everything here is just fantastic! I was blown away by the things you made! I think some of your crafting buddy’s miniature skills have rubbed off on you in such a good way (yes, I am taking about YOU, @Bunny1kenobi !)…just blown away.

2 Likes

everything is so tiny and cute and fantastic. My favorite are those composition notebooks!

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that @gozer has become a miniaturist in her own right!! Day-ummmm! Amiright? :star_struck:

2 Likes

LOL! Oh no! This is not my forte. I will leave all of the cool stuff to you! You are much, MUCH better at it.

1 Like

Well especially for someone for whom this is not their forte, you are killing it!

2 Likes

I totally agree…she is way too modest and I am way too envious of her skills!

2 Likes

Awe. You two are too sweet. It’s so flattering to hear from two amazing crafters that I admire.

2 Likes