Rainbow Plague Doctor in paint now

A friend wanted a copy of my plague doctor so I decided to do it in paint because I am NOT embroidering that again. Lol.

I haven’t simply painted in a while so this was fun and I didn’t really have to think: just color in the lines.

Here’s a side-by-side since I was asked. :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking!

37 Likes

Hells, yes. One step closer to my hope of seeing this printed on a glossy folder/portfolio or notebook cover! Have you considered scanning it and having it turned into stickers? I want this design on everything one would see Lisa Frank designs. :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

I want a coloring page!

:green_heart: :sparkling_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

This is the most welcoming plague doctor I have ever seen!

2 Likes

I scanned it but it looks really fuzzy… I think I need a better scanner. I’m trying to make a cross stitch pattern for some peeps but the stuff that comes out of the generators look weird… I dont know how to fix them and I don’t have a nice photo editing software.

2 Likes

SO good!

1 Like

Ooh. Very nice

1 Like

This is absolutely brilliant! I am also seeing tons of possibilities for this design.

1 Like

Love!!! A different medium! Lisa Frank herself would love!

Any chance of a side-by-side? Wouldn’t that be wild!?

1 Like

Perfect! Love the shading, too! And the black background. Swooning!!!

Ditto on the stickers and the coloring page.

2 Likes

This is so fun!!

1 Like

@JoyfulClover just did it! It’s fun to see! Thanks!

1 Like

I will definitely share the coloring page here if I get the chance. I might be able to do the stickers with the scan I did of this since they will be smaller so it won’t look so fuzzy? Then I could send um to you guys. :smiley:

3 Likes

I love it just as much as the embroidered one!!! Soo cool!!!

1 Like

Hooray for a coloring page and stickers!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you @RagingSloth

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love them both! The painting is super cool!

1 Like

How freaking cool is that?? I love it! Thank you for doing it!

1 Like

I’m all about the plague doctors. I like this rainbow guy!

1 Like

I was thinking about this plague doctor the other day… were you ever able to do the coloring page?

1 Like

Oh I should totally do a quick one for you guys! I’ll post it soon!