Rainbow scarf in bat, cat, and sloth varieties

I had to make a third cat barf scarf for another friend. This one will be going to a younger child, so I didn’t use buttons for the features this time.

Then I decided to make a unicorn scarf for one of my nieces. That didn’t work out, but the more I kept staring at it trying to figure out how to make it work, the more it looked like a bat. This makes me thing of Bartok from the Anastasia movie. I hope she’ll like it!

And last, but certainly not least, I made a sloth version for another of my nieces. Every time she sees me wearing my sloth shirts or socks (I have lots of sloth clothes), she gets so excited. I think it looks more like a silly monster than a sloth, but I really like it anyway.

I forgot to get one with the scarf sticking out on the sloth, and I’m too lazy to get it out and take another photo :laughing:

27 Likes

I wonder if you could make Stitch?

3 Likes

Probably!

3 Likes

These are each and every one fantastic!

2 Likes

These are hilarious and it love the creative process of the bat (which is my favorite btw). They are all so cute.

3 Likes

I love all of these and immediately thought Bartok when I saw the bat one!

1 Like

Bartok! Love the wings!!

2 Likes

OMG, I loooove the sloth and the bat! So cute!

1 Like

The wings on the bat totally up the cuteness on already cute (cute barf? Lol) scarves!

1 Like

Thanks. I saw a photo and winged it (haha, see what I did there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Shut up! The bat! LOVE!

2 Likes

All the variations!!! So much fun!!

2 Likes

Wonderful pieces!

2 Likes

I love these so much!!!

1 Like