Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes! (with recipes)

My daughter picked out lemon cupcakes with raspberry frosting for what she wanted to bring to school for her birthday in June. I didn’t realize how bougie these cupcakes were going to be (or labor intensive! lol!). Thankfully they were so delicious and turned out just adorable! (Just semi wasted on a bunch of second graders! lol!)

These cupcakes are so extra because you make a simple syrup that you brush onto the cupcakes when you are done baking. The frosting uses fresh raspberries that you puree and then heat and cool before you make the frosting.

We added some cute little paper straws that we cut up and stuck inside. We added raspberries (that had been washed and dried before adding), slices of lemon, and lemon balm leaves from the garden.

Reciep: Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes - Cooking Classy

Here is my youngest helping me get her cupcakes all ready for school!

13 Likes

Those are gorgeous and sound yummy!

2 Likes

Hehe! Bougie cupcakes for kiddos! They look & sound delicious and I imagine they were scarfed down. Hopefully a couple of appreciative adults got to see and taste them, too. :rofl:

4 Likes

I can just imagine any other parent looking at these and wondering where you bought them from. They are so pretty, and I bet they tasted amazing!

2 Likes

These look like the most refreshing cupcakes ever!! The decoration is perfect.

2 Likes

Oh my! These are so beautiful! They sound delicious, too! I might have to make these just because I’m quite certain there were none left over from your daughter’s school party and I think I need to taste one. :smile: Or maybe, like, FOUR.

1 Like

These look so good!

1 Like