Red fox and Bunny amigurumi!

I made these for my son when he was born, to measure his growth against it! I made the fox first, since our last name is Fox, and since my nickname since High School is Bunny, I felt it was only right to make a bunny to go with it! The bunny was made using the same pattern as the fox, just altering the head a bit to get the nose just right. You can purchase the pattern here: https://www.amigurumi.com/shop/Kristi-Tullus/Red-Fox/

19 Likes

Too cute!

1 Like

Those are adorable! And such a cute way to measure your little guy’s growth! (He’s a cutie, too- you do good work!) :hugs:

2 Likes

Super cute, both of the amigurumi and your son. I love that you have the theme of Foxes to go with your last name. Adorable!

1 Like

So sweet!

Those are so cute!

Extra details I’m quite proud of:

The adorable little ball tail of the bunny and the difference in the face shape, nose length, and ears!
And the bunny hands and feet are pink (because toebeans)

2 Likes

And here is kiddo at 2.5 y/o holding both

3 Likes

They are so cute! And your boy has clearly grown a lot!

So adorable and I love the growth pics. What loved toys.

These are so sweet and cuddly looking! It’s weird how crochet can shrink so much in juat a couple years! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Congrats! Your Red Fox and Bunny Amigurumi is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

2 Likes

What a fun idea to use the animals as size comparisons for your son and extra fun for the name references! The fox, bunny, and boy are all adorable.