This bracelet is a prototype that I was asked to make. A friend from church wants to learn to recreate a bracelet that she loves - a full five decade rosary.
It was a little tricky, getting the right materials to make it the right length and sturdy. I had to deviate slightly from the original bracelet, but still managed to keep it functional.
I’ve made up three bracelet kits for our next meeting of the Broken Rosary Club (since everyone wanted to make one, lol). I wanted to make a couple more, but I’m having trouble finding beads small enough to get the length right with big enough drill holes for the heavier beading wire (there’s a little section that requires the wire pass double through the bead).
We did measure everything, but it’s just difficult finding beads and spacers the exact sizes that also have large enough drill holes to accommodate the heavier (and sturdier) beading wire. To be fair, I’ve been using my usual bead suppliers and haven’t ventured out to new shops (online or in-person).