Red velvet MUSHROOM dotee dude

I’ve learned two things from this post …

1. @Magpie likes anything with a mushroom on it (it’s taken me a few days to figure this out but when I saw the title, I knew whose post it was before I opened it)

2. I say doe-tee wrong

3 Likes

ha ha Out of 42 mushroom posts, 1/4 of them were by @magpie…I think she must like them for sure! ha ha

3 Likes

Y’all may be onto something there… 9 straight days later #Mushroom March :wink:

4 Likes

Sooo cool!!

2 Likes

First, at the risk of never commenting on the actual project, great work, Magpie. I love the eyelet and grass/moss elements.

I think if I’d known before today that the creator was named Dot, I might have gotten it, but my pronunciation is probably too ingrained at this point. Tomato, tomahto.

P.S.:

Can’t wait to fill out my bracket for Mushroom Madness!

4 Likes

Yaaaas! I have been waiting for somebody to succumb to the spore induction! Mwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Wow, you’re on a roll! I’m trying to figure out how tall he is. Man, he’s really cool.

1 Like

I think maybe 5" or so. Not tiny! I tried, I do like making small things, but the arms turned out larger than I originally imagined.

1 Like

me too JC!

2 Likes

the lacy collar is the best! and i want to pet the red velvet.

1 Like

@curiousfae crushed you with her ATC’s!!!

1 Like

True, true. I usually let @Pigeon be the keeper of the ATCs but those ones are still on my shelf. The plum one is so so much, I need to keep looking at it some more.

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

How am I only seeing this now. It’s awesome- the wee fingers!!!

1 Like

One of my faves, I used a bit of vintage velvet for that fungi-friend.