Resin "Spell" Pendants

I made these pendants for some inspiring women in my life. If I have a crafty coven, they are it! I wanted to utilize “spell” ingredients, but I’m not a true spell caster, so I had to use what I had, with intention of course. :slight_smile:

Mr. Road made the metal outlines and “bails” for me. I just arranged the insides and filled with resin. I had some rough cut crystal pieces in my stash and a bunch of collected gemstones and seashells both purchased and foraged. The pearls came from Mr. Road’s grandfather who was a jeweler.

I filled the blank space with dried lavender buds and crushed rose petals that I dried from old bouquets.

I did have some trouble with the resin leaking a bit, but I actually like the texture that was left.

Thanks for looking!

21 Likes

These are such interesting and intriguing pieces.

1 Like

These are so cool. I love that they look so unique.

2 Likes

Pretty!!

1 Like

Your resin spell pendants turned out fab!
I have a resin kit that I bought last year but haven’t made anything with it…pendants might be just the thing!

1 Like

These are so awesome. I love all the bits you have inside. And I wouldn’t have thought about using lavender buds and rose petals for filler. They look amazing.

1 Like

These are so neat! I love the idea of a spell pendant. You have some lucky women in your life. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Those are so unique, and I love the hubs’ contribution of course :wink:

1 Like

Lovely, Abbeeroad. All done with intention. I know they will be loved!

1 Like

What a cool piece of art to wear!

1 Like

I love when you & Mr. Road work together on a project. It’s always so fun and fascinating. The pendants are lovely.

1 Like

I keep saying he needs to teach me so I don’t have to bug him to help me with projects, but I secretly like the collaboration, too. :wink:

1 Like

Cool project, I like the colab aspect! The rough of the metal and the buds is a great juxtaposition for the polish and shine of the gems.