Retro Holiday Apron

WOW! Thank you!

This is fantastic! The pockets are sublime matching. Love the reindeer playing shuffleboard!

1 Like

That looks amazeballs! The bias tape is just fantastic and your pattern matching really makes it over the top special. Nicely done!

I actually have that pattern and have made a much simplified version out of giraffe patterned fabric when we pranked my mom with 70 giraffe gifts for her 70th a couple years ago (what a HOOT!). I didn’t add pockets or take time to do great trimming and now I wish I had because yours turned out really spiffy. Maybe I’ll try it again.

2 Likes

“sort of” matched the pockets? Dang, girl, they’re perfect! I really love the trim you used; it looks like candy canes.

1 Like

Thanks so much, y’all! It was a fun challenge to find a print that was good match to make the bias tape and also to get the pattern match on those pockets. The estimated delivery date is Dec 11, but as parcels are a little slower moving these days I expect more like the 12th or 14th. I’m excited and nervous for her to see!

1 Like

love this. what a happy apron!

1 Like

love this! those snack pouches are the best!

Thanks, friends!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: