Reusable water balloons

That sounds awesome @craftADDchick! I’m not a fast crocheter, but if I don’t lose my spot and have to stop and count my stitches (easy for me to do with this yarn) I can probably make one in around 10-15mins.

1 Like

These are awesome! I wish I could crochet!

1 Like

Great idea … I’ll add this to my ‘to make’ list

1 Like

Yahoo! You are awesome! You are one of the featured projects for this week! Congrats!

1 Like

Oh wow! Thanks so much! :star_struck:

Congrats on being featured :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am flagging this for making as well. utterly brilliant. and my tree hugger rejoices! Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

I LOVE this idea and have had them on my to make list forever! Yours are pretty!

1 Like

@JoyfulClover and @audity thanks so much! They are really fun to make and really fun to use!

1 Like

That’s such a cool idea! I’d never heard of reusable water balloons before. Definitely a better option for the environment!

1 Like

Someone at our library craft fair made these last year. What a cool idea!

1 Like

What a fantastic idea! I love the fact that they are reusable! Way to save the planet and still have fun!!!

1 Like

Awesome balloons, those are definitely something we need for summer too. :balloon:

1 Like

Super cool! I didn’t even know this was a thing! I like it, though. Might have to try this with my kids come this summer… :balloon::sweat_drops:

1 Like