Reversible Scoodie...with POCKETS!

I’ve been wanting to make myself a scoodie, so I jumped into the patterning process this morning. I used black and red buffalo plaid, making the scoodie reversible. Then, I decided “Why do pocket shawls have all the fun?” and added pockets to the black side. :laughing:

I’m ready for cold weather! Bring it on!

(I apologize for this particularly frumpy photo of me. My son took it. Let’s just say photography is not his thing. :wink: )

12 Likes

Bring on the chilly air, you are ready with this cute n cozy piece!

2 Likes

Oh, I love this! It would be so cool to have pockets in a scoodie (did you just make that term up, or is it a thing?) So cute!

1 Like

No, I didn’t make it up. :smile:

2 Likes

Yes!!! I always thought the scoodie was one of the best things ever to come out of the crafting world!

Adding pockets makes it even more practical and awesome! Love that it is reversible as well…

Way to bring back an oldie but goodie!!!

3 Likes

This is so coooool!

2 Likes

Awesome!! I think it looks great on you! You look ready for snow! :smile:

2 Likes

Snow doesn’t really happen here. It’s one of the things I miss now that I live in GA.

However, I stay cold, so my advisor will serve me well. :grin:

3 Likes

This is cute! I’m seeing it at exactly the wrong time to wear warm stuff but it is a good time to start thinking about making winter things to actually have them ready by December, ha.

3 Likes

You look super cute in ALL your photos! The scoodie is fantastic. I am sure you will get tons of use from it. :heart::heart:

2 Likes