Ridged heddle rainbow wrap

Hi everyone.
I’m new to the group and I am having a great time looking at all the scrummy stuff you make.
I’ve just finished weaving this rainbow wrap and thought I’d share.

Using a ridgid heddle loom with a 10 dpi reed. vicki brown designs minis in 4ply merino.
Hope you like it.
H x

22 Likes

Hello! I think you may need to post a few times before you’re able to upload images. There’s a really good Discobot tutorial to help you figure out how the forum works. I hope you’ll come back and add you photos, I’d love to see! We have some very good weavers here! @photojenn is amazing.

4 Likes

Welcome! Always happy to see more weavers :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing your creations!

4 Likes

Hope you are able to show us your work soon. Sounds very cool! I’m always awed by weaving…

1 Like

Here’s @HelenR-H picture. We know each IRL and I told her to post here, completely forgetting you can’t post pics.

9 Likes

She (@HelenR-H ) is also a craft-wh*re aka woman of many skills!

3 Likes

Hahaha, I’ll take that.

4 Likes

:star_struck:
Wowza! That is gorgeous!

1 Like

Helen, welcome to our community. LC is full of the kindest and most encouraging folks. We are glad to have you. Your wrap is GORGEOUS! You chose lovely colors and artfully blended one shade into the next. I can hardly wait to see more of your work.

1 Like

@HelenR-H

This weaving is extraordinary! It looks so drapey and soft and cuddly. I can’t wait to see more of your creations!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! Bet it’s got a lovely hand. I’d enjoy close up pics of the weave & the yarn…

2 Likes

Hi @HelenR-H! Welcome to Lettuce Craft. We’re so happy you’ve joined us. I used my magic Mod powers to add the picture into your post. After you’ve made a few more comments on other people’s posts, you’ll be able to post pictures too.

6 Likes

So pretty! And your selvedges look so straight!

2 Likes

Hi @HelenR-H, welcome to LettuceCraft! Your shawl is beautiful. I love how colorful it is and everything blends together so nicely! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work.

2 Likes

Wow! Just gorgeous!!

Welcome to Lettuce Craft!

2 Likes

Weaving on a loom is magic to me…all the patterns and the textures…your wrap is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Welcome to LC! Your weaving is absolutely amazing. I love the bright yellow mixed with the more subdued colorways. It really makes it pop. I can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft :smiley:

Your weaving is absolutely fabulous :heart_eyes:
Love the colours you used.

1 Like

A warm welcome to Lettuce Craft!

Your rainbow wrap is gorgeous!

1 Like

Hello, welcome and…

:zap::rotating_light: Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! Congratulations! Your terrific craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :rotating_light: :zap:

What an auspicious start!

7 Likes