Robot shirt

I finally finished the robot shirt and wore it today. We had a high school robotics team visiting to work with our 5th and 6th graders .

Pattern: McCalls 7472 with one piece collar borrowed from an old McCalls pattern, 862O.

Fabric: Launch Party by Paintbrush Studio

26 Likes

su-per cute beep boop beep boop

4 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the only one who will do this … I enlarged the photo to admire your amazing matching skills! I mean, come on, one robot has his feet on the opposite side of the shirt from its body and they are perfectly lined up :trophy:

5 Likes

Pattern matching is your super power indeed!

5 Likes

You have to be the coolest teacher at that school. All the others are jelly.

3 Likes

Look at the collar points, too. I carefully chose what would appear there.

4 Likes

Good job!

1 Like

So darn cute!

1 Like

Perfection. And so fit for the occasion!

2 Likes

Perfectly said.

1 Like

Chef’s kiss! It’s perfection!
And you definitely are the queen of both fussy cutting and matching (even matching the shirt design to the day’s events; wow!)

1 Like

@endymion I try to match my shirt or my socks, or both, to whatever is happening on any particular day. I have mulitple grades per day, so I usually can find ONE that matches up.

2 Likes

:tulip: :boom: Ah-MAY-zing! Your robot shirt is one of this week’s featured projects! :boom: :tulip:

1 Like

I know you must love it when a student makes the connection and mentions it. Congrats on the well-deserved feature!

2 Likes

yep—I am totally amazed at this skill…

2 Likes

I will forever be in awe of your fussing cutting and pattern matching skills!

2 Likes

This is fabulous! So cute, and fantastic sewing skills too!!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing, inspiring, and adorable. I hope the visiting kiddos got a kick out of it!

1 Like

This looks amazing! Look at those guys just beep and boop all over the place. I love the themed shirt for the robotics event! You’re the absolute coolest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this so much, I always want to make more woven clothes since I have so much fabric. Unfortunately Im horrible at sizing and woven isnt as forgiving as knit😅

1 Like