Rolling a joint

About mid February, the owner of my company was visiting from out of state. So it was more embarrassing than it might usually be when I turned a corner and my ankle simultaneously. :woman_facepalming: Well, the people I work with are pretty fun (which is why I love my job) so I’ve been teased rather mercilessly. I made this shirt today and sent a pic of it to my boss. He thought it was HILARIOUS! :joy:

13 Likes

How fun! Nice design, too.

1 Like

Thanks! I designed it on canva and then downloaded it into my silhouette.

I love this! I never knew until now that I need a shirt/piece of wall art/screensaver with exactly that sentiment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is so freaking hilarious!

1 Like

Girl, samesies. I have one messed up leg/hip from a couple of real dumb ankle rolls! AWESOME SHIRT!

1 Like

Thanks, guys! :blush:

The shirt is hilarious and I love the way you faded the colors of the text into each other. That is so pretty. All those tiny details! You are a stenciling master!

1 Like

Aw, thanks @gozer!

1 Like

HA! Perfect for 4/20! Also, hope your ankle was okay.

2 Likes

I was chuckling about that today, the 4/20 thing. My ankle is in recovery. :wink:

1 Like

That is great, I think I need one of those. I’ve rolled the same one three times. You would think that I would have learned. May you not have to go though the ordeal again! But keep the shirt, its perfect!

2 Likes