Rose Dragon 3d print

Made this new Rose dragon 3d print file. Took 2 days and had to glue a few spots but I love it. I used a varigated plastic which you never know exactly how it will turn out, I was lucky to get pink at the top for most of the roses. I can tell my nozzle is getting worn, so I will have to replace it for the next print. Ive had my printer for over 3 years and I just know feel like Im getting the hang of it.

19 Likes

Wow!!! I love this! Truly beautiful!

2 Likes

@steiconi you should see this!

2 Likes

Wow, gorgeous dragon, great use (and luck) of the variegated filament!

did you design it, or buy the file, and will you share the source?

thanks for letting me know, @AntBee !

3 Likes

Thank you, I bought the design from My mini factory, the designer is Cinderwing3d. I bought a few of her designs they are on sale right now with a code.
She has a ton of cool dragons and turtles.

1 Like

This is so cool! The coloring is perfect. Looks like you’ve got the hang of it to me!

2 Likes

Wowzers! This is really cool! I love how the roses get less pin as they move down the tail, almost like they are “ripening” as they get towards the head. Is it articulated at each section?

1 Like

Just…wow!

1 Like

Thank you, it prints in layers so the smaller roses are lower and finish first

1 Like

Woah, incredible!

1 Like

This is very cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Breathtaking! Love the color pattern you chose too.

1 Like

Wow, what an incredible design. Very cool how the colours played out too.

1 Like

This turned out beautiful! 3D printing is fascinating, and has come such a long way. I’m awful at 3D computer programs, so I always appreciate a neat 3D print. :slight_smile:

1 Like