ROUND 3: Craftalongs Challenge - Lettuce Help Our Communities CLOSED

I have to say that I am just so humbled by your charity and making these for your community…

1 Like

I got some new fabric and had make more masks! Posting just to share, not an entry

4 Likes

great fabrics!

Title: 7/29/20
Masks for: My husband’s cousin’s family. 16 masks in this batch.
Pattern Link to Share:

Title: 7/30/20
Masks for: My kiddos. They each had something in mind that they wanted. :wink:
Pattern Link to Share:

4 Likes

Announcing our winner for Round 3! The winner was chosen by random number generator, out of all the entries posted.

Entry #67 - @jillybeans 7/30 Masks!
You have won a $20 Amazon gift card, plus a special surprise from @Abbeeroad.

Please send me your email address AND your shipping address, so I can send your e-gift card to you, and Abbeeroad can send you a special bonus prize.

And thank you to everyone who participated in the Challenge. We had 67 entries, with a total of over 500 more masks! (I got tired of counting at 500, so I gave up. Trust me, it was a LOT!)
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

And just so everyone knows the drawing was fair, here are screen shots of both numbers coming up in Google’s random number generator.
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 3.21.33 PM

5 Likes

Yay! Great round, all! Congrats @jillybeans!!

2 Likes

Congrats, to a super mask maker!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Way to go!! XD

Btw, may I request a continuing thread, not as a contest but just as a place to keep posting our masks? It helps me feel accomplished to be able to post my masks somewhere, which is always a great motivating factor to keep cranking out more. XD And I love seeing all the fun fabrics and stuff everyone’s using!!

1 Like

Like a mask-a-long!

2 Likes

Hey guys! I started a mask-along thread! Post your masks, patterns, tips, and tricks!

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks, guys!! <3

1 Like

You’re very welcome! Be sure to send me your email address AND your shipping address, so I can send your e-gift card to you, and Abbeeroad can send you a special bonus prize.

1 Like

I got it! Thanks @MistressJennie and @jillybeans :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, @MistressJennie for hosting these challenges these past few months…I, for one, really appreciated the distraction and the motivation of this group challenge!

I am glad we are carrying on…and hopefully, to more fun masks (seems like an oxymoron!)…rather than for needed masks!

3 Likes