Round 7 Swap Voting: July 1st-7th

Nice!!

1 Like

Tomorrow is the last day to vote!

3 Likes

Well! It looks like we tied another one. LOL! All swaps got picked with the ties.

Swap organizers- I will be creating a spreadsheet today to get you started.

5 Likes

Woohoo! So exciting! Here’s what I’m thinking for dates so folks can plan. I’m also willing to switch this up to accommodate others’ plans so we can maximize swapping potential for all! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Send Outs: Monday, August 16

4 Likes

Hoopla swap is posted.

The 12 Days of Christmas will be posted toward the end of the month.

7 Likes

Common Ground round 2 is up!

Just be aware that I’m on vacation til July 12 so if you send a q and don’t hear back from me right away, don’t panic! :wink:

5 Likes

Wooooo!!! I signed up!

1 Like

I love this swap! I’m glad there will be crafting time before school starts again!

3 Likes

The Ninni Swap Sign Ups are open!

4 Likes

Yay!! I’m so glad that all the swaps were approved for round 7 (loving the variety of themes for this round)! :slight_smile:

Signups for One Tiny Thing Secret Pal is open.

For those interested, I’ll also be hosting the Crafty Scavenger Hunt. Signups for this swap will be open later in July :smiley:

3 Likes

Aug 16 seems like a popular send out date so far. I’m going to postpone my swap by a week. Stay excited about it!

5 Likes

This will be my first time hosting on LC and it’s been years since hosting on the old place… so bear with me as I learn the new ropes! I’ll dedicate some time Sunday and Monday to re-reading the rules and I’ll start working on a questionnaire. I’ll re-asses from there and pick a signup date :slight_smile: I called it “Masterboard Addicts” in the suggestion thread but want to reiterate that anyone and everyone are welcome! I don’t care if this will be your first go around with masterboards or your hundredth! ALL skill levels are encouraged to join the messy fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Mug Rug Swap is OPEN!

I just extended the send out one week, so we have extra crafting time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Masterboard Swap (formerly “Masterboards Addicts Unite”) Is open! :partying_face: I changed the name to encourage all skill levels to join the fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Signup through July 19 :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m planning dates for the 4x6 art swap and 1950s swap this weekend. I’ll try to make sure the sendout dates don’t coincide too much with other swaps!

7 Likes

I love this swap; can’t wait!

Happy Friday!
Signups for Crafty Scavenger Hunt is open! Come join us!

3 Likes

The Vintage Halloween Swap is up!

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the 4x6 swap :smiley: I know I could start already but need to make sure I can meet the mail out date first.

4 Likes

I’ve posted the 12 Days of Christmas swap

2 Likes