Round 7 Swap Voting: July 1st-7th

It’s time to vote for the swaps you want to see in round 7. You can choose as many as you like. Remember, it will not show the results when you voted, only after it closes on the 7th. So, don’t stress thinking that your vote didn’t show up. It will, I promise!

• 1950s Swap-jemimah
  • Vintage Halloween Swap-kittykill
  • Mug Rug Swap-Abbeeroad
  • One Tiny Thing Secret Pal-Loves2Experiment
  • Crafty Scavenger Hunt-Loves2Experiment
  • Common Ground round 2-Bunny1kenobi
  • 4x6 art swap-jemimah
  • Ninni Swap-gozer
  • Hoopla Swap-geekgirl
  • Undercover Fandom Swap-gozer
  • Masterboard Addicts Unite-Reinikka
  • 12 Days of Christmas-geekgirl

0 voters

Info about each swap:

Name of Swap: Vintage Halloween
Swap Organizer: kittykill
Swap Requirements: 1 medium, extras if partner wants
Length of Swap: I would probably start this toward the end of July and have all of August to craft. Send outs the beginning of September.

Name of Swap: Mug Rug Swap
Swap Organizer: Abbeeroad (1st time on this site!)
Swap Requirements: 1 mug rug (no extras)
Length of Swap: ~1 month crafting time

Name of Swap: One Tiny Thing Secret Pal
Swap Organizer: loves2experiment
Swap Requirements: 1 crafted item (absolutely no extras, please)
Length of Swap: ~ 1 month of crafting time

Name of Swap: Crafty Scavenger Hunt
Swap Organizer: loves2experiment
Swap Requirements: 1 crafted item (no extras required, but you and your partner may opt to swap for more items)
Length of Swap: ~ 1 month

Name of Swap: Common Ground round 2
Swap Organizer: Bunny1kenobi
Swap Requirements: 1 med 2 small, extras if agreed upon
Length of Swap: 1.5 months

Name of Swap: 4x6 art swap
Swap Organizer: jemimah
Swap Requirements: one piece of 4"x6" art in any medium, up to 3 partners
Length of Swap: 4 weeks (3 weeks to craft, 1 week to send). Partners are not allocated until after the crafting period.

Name of Swap: Ninni Swap
Swap Organizer: gozer
Swap Requirements: Make 1 Ninni
Length of Swap: 1 month

Name of Swap: Hoopla Swap
Swap Organizer: geekgirl
Swap Requirements: 1 hoop to 1 partner
Length of Swap: 1 month

Name of Swap: Undercover Fandom Swap
Swap Organizer: gozer
Swap Requirements: 1 Medium and 1 Small
Length of Swap: Five weeks

Name of Swap: 1950s Swap
Swap Organizer: jemimah
Swap Requirements: All the coolest 1950s stuff. I’m thinking a large swap (1 large and 1 small OR 2 mediums; extras if partners agree)
Length of Swap: 6 weeks (2 weeks signup, 4 weeks crafting)

Name of Swap: Masterboard Addicts Unite
Swap Organizer: Reinikka
Swap Requirements: three masterboards & one small made with a masterboard element
Length of Swap: four weeks (should be plenty!) after a two week signup period

Name of Swap : 12 Days of Christmas
Swap Organizer : geekgirl
Swap Requirements : 12 gifts for your partner, majority crafted. More details to come but some combo of small, medium, large.
Length of Swap : 3-4 months. Sign ups will be late July and send outs will be late Nov/early

6 Likes

Voted! excited for this round to start!

2 Likes

Voted! Very excited, and lovely to see some newer hosts, too. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Voted!

1 Like

I voted - sorry I didn’t post anything this round. I will be a happy participant.

1 Like

Voted! So many fantastic swaps to select from :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s early and my swap could totally be eclipsed by the other awesome listings, but I want to make sure I am ready if my swap is chosen to run. Is there any sort of formal “Swap Organizer’s Guide” that I can reference for setting up and conducting the swap? I know there is a temporary spreadsheet form, but I’m not sure how to access it (probably granted after voting?), and I want to make sure I do things right so the swap shows up in the “open swaps” link, etc. I did a search but couldn’t find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance! :smiley:

4 Likes

I want to do all the swaps!!!

6 Likes

The “open swaps” link is super easy-- you just use “swap sign-ups” for the tag. (and then remember to change it to just “swaps” when sign-ups close…)

I thought there was a set of guidelines for organizers, but I’m not finding it, so perhaps I was thinking of something else. :thinking:

3 Likes

There used to be a set of guidelines for swap organizers on c-ster but it never made it LC.
We can work on adding the info, but please feel free to contact any of the swap mods with questions :slight_smile:

@Abbeeroad There is usually a swap mod assigned to each swap, so when your swap starts that mod will be your point of contact for swap-related issues. And you’re right…the swap spreadsheets are set-up after we have determined which swaps were chosen by the members :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome - thank you, @thanate and @loves2experiment!

2 Likes

Voted!

1 Like

Voted! :grin:

2 Likes

Voted! So, is the top winner the only swap that will be allowed or is it like the top 3?

1 Like

It will be the top 10. :blush:

2 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Tomorrow is the last day to vote!

3 Likes

Well! It looks like we tied another one. LOL! All swaps got picked with the ties.

Swap organizers- I will be creating a spreadsheet today to get you started.

5 Likes

Woohoo! So exciting! Here’s what I’m thinking for dates so folks can plan. I’m also willing to switch this up to accommodate others’ plans so we can maximize swapping potential for all! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Send Outs: Monday, August 16

4 Likes

Hoopla swap is posted.

The 12 Days of Christmas will be posted toward the end of the month.

7 Likes