While looking for baby quilt ideas, my mom came across a photo of a quilt that she really liked. Unfortunately, no pattern was available. It had a row of cute little sailboat blocks on it, and my mom worked out the math for easy assembly. But, we realized that, because there was a space between each boat, the dimensions didn’t work. We redid the math, and I made this test block (taking photos along the way) to show my mom how it should be assembled.
I messed up the sails at first (then two more times on the smaller one), but it came out okay in the end. I might turn it into a pillow or something.