Sakura Blossom Punk Boot

I am so addicted to this boot pattern, all I can think of is what other combos can I try. I am super in love with this Sakura blossom canvas. So I had to stitch this out😄

22 Likes

This is both completely random and very, very adorable! :star:

2 Likes

I love this boot pattern, too! I can’t wait to see what all you come up with!

3 Likes

Ooh I like this one, too!

Is it weird that I want a pair of blue boots now?

3 Likes

This Rocks! I love the placement of the zipper, the contrasting fabric, everything! It has a cool “I like both these things so they go together” vibe :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I really like the fabric you used!
It would have been cool too if the shoe was a Japanese traditional shoe!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

What a fun little pouch!!!

2 Likes

This one is fabulous too! Great job!

2 Likes

I love this! It reminds me of the 90’s. Haha. I think I had those boots in red!

3 Likes

Great idea, I’ll have to try that😄

2 Likes

Yes! Doc Martens all the way with my peasant dresses! I was an angsty/grungy/not-quite-emo kid

3 Likes

How did I miss this? It’s awesome! It reminds me of when I was young and going to punk shows. LOL! Doc Martins!

2 Likes

:dizzy: Oooooh yeaaaaaah! Your wonderful project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I still have some similar to this!! And yes I still wear them!

3 Likes

I still have 5 pairs. Steel toes are useful at my job. :wink:

3 Likes

This is fabulous - gorgeous fabrics and so beautifully sewn!!
@gozer and @Bunny1kenobi I love wearing my Docs too. My favourite pair is printed in Blue Willow china pattern - think I need to find some of this fabric to go with them :grinning: :cherry_blossom: Where did you get it @Dfabbric?

2 Likes

Blue Willow China pattern!?!??? Wow! I love them and I haven’t even clapped eyes on them!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I agree, blue willow China sounds awesome.
I got the fabric from lunadavalon.com
It’s on preorder until April 20th, so you can get it in any fabric type you want (canvas, quilting cotton, minky, cotton lycra, swim, etc.) And its Canadian, so cheap for Americans and not more expensive for canadians😅
Sorry for the tangent can you tell its one of my favorites

1 Like

Thanks!! I will check that out :cherry_blossom: