Santa Sloths

I made these two for the Holiday Decor Swap. I saw a similar pattern on Etsy and decided I could sketch it out and make it my own (I tweaked a few things). I made the darker one first but I thought his eyes patches were too dark for the black eyes so I created a lighter version too. I sent them both. I put pipe cleaners in the arms for some pose-ability and included magnets too so they could hold things, or hold hands with each other.

You can take the hats off so that they can be decorated for any holiday.

My swap partner, @storerboughtcreation, added a hook to the back so she could hang them like ornaments. I thought that was a cute idea! Wish I would have thought of it. Ha! So in truth, these could be dolls or ornaments!

Here they are hanging in her home.

And for size reference.

Thanks for checking them out!

25 Likes

What cute sloths! I love that you can take their hats off! Imagine those cuties with little witch hats for Halloween!

3 Likes

Adorbs!

1 Like

So stinking cute!

1 Like

Clever! I like you made your own pattern.

1 Like

I love them both! They make me so happy :sloth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Adorable. :heart:

1 Like

I love the fact that you put pipecleaners in their arms and the magnets in their hands! What a great touch to make them extra fun. They’re absolutely adorable!

1 Like

They are so cute!

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

The best ever!

1 Like

Soooo cute!!!

1 Like

:pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think they are…well…um…CUTE, too! Can’t think of anything else that could fit better than that!

1 Like