Santa's office in a matchbox

I love working with small things, that way I can make a lot of items and they don’t take a lot of space :smiley:

During the “dark times”, where we were homeless, I decided to focus my time on something cute. Ok, there was discord and reddit, and facebook, so we weren’t completely homeless, but that was more like couch surfing until we got this awesome group.

Back to the cute office.

It’s made out of clay, paint, paper, card stock, beads, some fabric (the bag and hat) and pipe cleaners. On his desk there are tiny letters, some of which has fallen down from his desk as I imagine he was in a hurry to help the elves, or maybe Mrs Claus. I also managed to somehow find a picture of Mrs Claus, which is on the mantle.

The outside of the box has a wax seal with the Norwegian “Merry Christmas”

32 Likes

Ok, so tiny things are cute, but not normally my thing. But. I’ll make an exception for this because it is SO. STIINKIN. CUTE!

2 Likes

So cute and so perfect!!!

2 Likes

It’s important to be able to see that something is good even if it’s not your thing, I do that all the time, it’s the critical thinking part of my brain :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is really awesome! The tree is my favorite part. Great job!

2 Likes

That looks incredibly tiny, what size is it? It can’t possibly be as wee as I imagine, can it?

2 Likes

This is incredible! Love all the tiny little details you managed to pack in.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

And size, as in dollhosue size? um, not certain, it’s larger than 1:144 because I have worked with that as well and that’s way tinier XD But it’s a matchbox, you can see my fingers in the photo XD

1 Like

Wow! It’s truly amazing how much you were able to pack in such a tiny space! I think the Santa hat on the wall is my favorite part.

1 Like

Amazing! The tiny candles, the packed shelf, Christmas wreath, etc…everything is miniscule!

2 Likes

You must have the steadiest, most sensitive fingers to make such an amazing and wee thing!

4 Likes

Right? And tiny! I see your fingers in that photo and I believe they are TINY!

2 Likes

That’s not even a miniature! That’s a tiniature! :flushed: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

The detail is amazing! Bravo!

2 Likes

So adorable … I love things in miniature or tiniature as Sweets called this.

4 Likes

That is so neat! Love all the details!!

2 Likes

Thank you everybody :slight_smile: means a lot that the office is so we’ll received. I should really get to posting the other two miniatures, excuse me, tiniatures, that I also finished :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That is so teeny tiny — I can’t imagine wrapping those presents! I really love this project. And the God Jul was stamp is fabulous too. I need one of those.

2 Likes

So adorable!!

2 Likes

ha! that is the [relatively] BIGGEST gift bag, evahhh!

2 Likes