Sassy Chicken Cup!

Just stopping by here to post one thing I’ve been making lately that makes me giggle.:upside_down_face:
I love watching our little weird and wild yard chickens so I decided to pay them homage with a series of cups (and some mugs in progress).

Many of them found new homes before I had a chance to take photos of them (ooops) but here’s one!
(The sassy side is blurred :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

26 Likes

Now I will never hear chickens without thinking this is what they are saying… :rofl:

BTW–I have missed your pottery posts!!!

2 Likes

HEHEHEE! and sorry… (And thanks so much! I’ll try to stick around this time….)

Funny story, when we first moved into our current place ~10 years ago, our neighbors were raising roosters :roll_eyes: and my in laws were visiting soon after… everytime a rooster crowed, husby’s dad would squawk “I’m an A$$H*LE” to the same inflection. It took literal years to get that out of my head….

5 Likes

Bwahahaha, love the cup! Welcome back!

For the second picture (or any you want to blur in future) you can click on the gear icon when creating/editing a post and select “blur spoiler.”

3 Likes

Ahhh thank you so much! I knew there had to be a way!

2 Likes

Too funny! Very cute cup.

2 Likes

So happy to see you!! And love those sassy chickens! :laughing:

1 Like

I love them!

1 Like

I love the sassy chicken, it is such a cute mug.

Out of my flock, my black chook is the sassiest as well.

2 Likes

This is hilarious and amazing. So fun!

1 Like

These are fantastic and so chickeny! The feather texture is great & you always do such a good job with your photo shoots.
Also, haha :laughing:
I loved having birds on the farm back in the day, they actually have so much personality. My sister @Lulu has potter friends equally obsessed with chickens, funny how chickens & pottery just seem to go together . They wrote a book, The Four Chickens of the Asquawkalypse. Super weird!

1 Like

These are a delight!

1 Like

My lips are pursed ready for ice water out of your adorable cup. Grrrreat job.

1 Like

These are awesome!

1 Like

Thanks so much for all the love, everyone!
And @Magpie oh my gosh, I need to read that book! I could watch chickens all day long, hahaha!