Scandi birds mosaic blanket

I love everything about this! The color! The pattern! The subject matter. Gorgeous.

1 Like

Wow! Great colour choicesā€¦and thank you for sharing the back, too. Both sides are gorgeous!

1 Like

Itā€™s very beautiful. I love the colors. No wonder you get to test patterns, youā€™re so talented!

1 Like

just beautiful!! very impressive project

1 Like

:icecream: WooooOOOO hooooOOOO! Your super great craft is one of this weekā€™s Featured Project! :cupcake:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg that is amazing, really beautifulšŸŒˆ

2 Likes

You work magic into these blankets! I love the variations of the colors within each design. Looking at this Iā€™m thinking you used variegated yarn, but if thatā€™s the case how did you manage to keep the stripes the same across the pattern (ie. all the bottom birds start with a red head and end with green feet. None of them start with a green head)? Did you have to stop stitching and snip off lengths of the green to get back to the red to start the next bird?

1 Like

It was a self striping yarn, and it just happened to fall that way. The only time I cut into a cake was when I ended the first cake and the next cake didnā€™t start at the correct color. Otherwise I just let it flow :blush: thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! I am in awe that it turned out so perfectly, especially when looking at the picture of the back and seeing all the yarn that wasnā€™t being seen on the front. I thought it was magic before, but now Iā€™m absolutely convinced! :mage::magic_wand:

3 Likes

Wow such gorgeous details in the color switching, amazing job!

1 Like