Scandi birds mosaic blanket

I finished this blanket a little while back. I was a tester for the pattern, and it was released today so I can finally share my blanket :blush:

I used 2 Caron skinny cakes and 2 Bernat baby sport skeins.

It took me exactly one month to finish. I’m not supposed to be crocheting because I tore my rotator cuff, so shhhhh! Don’t tell on me :shushing_face: :grin:

34 Likes

I love it, its adorable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can’t even with these works of art you just whip up. A month!? Yer a wizard, Harry. A freaking wizard.

It is beautiful I love the yarn choices you made here (again, like always. You have a great eye.)

4 Likes

Absolutely lovely!

2 Likes

Another beautiful creation! Love the colors…and the pattern…wow…bet it was fun to do!

2 Likes

Fantastic!!

2 Likes

This is sooo pretty! Might want to pick your brain about mosaic sometime!

2 Likes

Please do! :hearts:

2 Likes

You always pick the best color combos. I can see why they asked you to be a tester. Your samples are always amazing. Take care of yourself though! Don’t overdo it.

2 Likes

So pretty! What does the back look like? Or is one of those pix the back?

This is the back.

10 Likes

Ooh, cool! Thanks for showing it.

2 Likes

That is gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow! That’s a stunner! And the colors you chose really show this pattern to it’s best effect! The back is pretty cool, too.

1 Like

This is so lovely - front and back!

1 Like

Love, love, love!
:parrot:

1 Like

Your colour choice is fantastic!

1 Like

This is beautiful!

1 Like

It’s beautiful.

It took me a month to crochet 9 elf hats. A whole blanket is amazing! Do you and @sloth003 share the secret to creating time vortexes in which you craft whilst everyone else is in stasis?

2 Likes

The blanket is amazing, and so is your speedy finish!

1 Like