Scrappy boro stitch pouches for five amazing women

My littlest guy is in kindergarten. He has autism and can be a lot. I made these for his extraordinary team of teachers who love him and celebrate him for who he is. They have helped him grow light years beyond my expectations. The sea turtle fabric inspired the theme. His gen ed classroom teacher’s favorite place in the world is the beach.

A couple up close:

All together:

19 Likes

These are wonderful and sure to be treasured. I love the closures. What a beautiful way to honor their work and show your appreciation. :heart:

1 Like

What wonderfully creative and heartfelt teacher gifts! I am sure they will appreciate these so much.

1 Like

So beautiful! The sea turtle fabric was a great jumping-off point. And love that there is a beach connection with one of the teachers. Teachers have such a big impact on kids, and with neuro-atypical kids, the impact is probably even greater. A lovely way to honor their contribution to your son’s life.

1 Like

Gorgeous work, really special. Fab colour choices too. Love the hot pink/red stitching on the dark purple, that really pops.

1 Like

Lovely work! I’ve no doubt these will be treasured!

1 Like

Beautiful. Aren’t we lucky there are teachers and caregivers in this world.

2 Likes

Beautiful and each unique…what lovely gifts to lovely people!

1 Like

Lovely gifts and they turned out beautiful. Love the calming colors.

1 Like