This was a pretty fun project! Although I forgot that the candy corns were all going to be hanging point down and so all the black cats are upside down! ![]()
Closer up:
Thanks for looking!
This was a pretty fun project! Although I forgot that the candy corns were all going to be hanging point down and so all the black cats are upside down! ![]()
Closer up:
Thanks for looking!
Upside down cats or not, it came out super cute!
So many cute fabrics! This came out great.
This is so dang cute! The upside downness just makes the cats feel spookier.
Thanks, friends!
I love candy corn…to eat and to decorate! What a sweet bunting! Love all the colors and prints.
They’re not upside down, they’re batcats!
Thanks friends!
Bat cats for the win!
Super cute!
Thank you!
Suuuuper adorable! I want one now!
Candy corn makes the perfect bunting shapes! What a fun way to celebrate.
Thank you!
@RagingSloth this one is in my STS shop, just sayin’…. ![]()
Oh I didn’t see it yet! I’ll check it out!