Scrappy chicken basket

I made this chicken basket for @marionberries in the Sew Scrappy swap. I used this pattern. It was bucketloads of fun to make this little hen for marionberries. She is the best partner. :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

This is adorable! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is too sweet! Gorgeous stitching!

2 Likes

Love it!!

2 Likes

And I love this little chicken. And the stiches are mesmerizing !

2 Likes

My goodness this is cute! I love all the stitches and the verticality of the scraps! She looks broody.

Funnily enough, while I was working on my Kitty Caddy over the last few days, TheMisterT kept asking “how’s the chicken coming”? I thought he was just being silly, but for some reason he thought it was a chicken!

2 Likes

Adorable! She wears those scraps well. :smile:

3 Likes

I love that your husband thought it was a chicken. When I first saw your kitty I immediately started thinking about how I could make something similar with another kind of critter. :laughing:

1 Like

This is SOOOO CUUUUTE!

2 Likes

It was sitting on the coffee table in the living room while we were eating dinner in the dining room when he realized it was a cat. He said it looks like a chicken from here. I COULD NOT see the chicken!

2 Likes

This is so cute! I love the stitches and the colors are gorgeous! You can tell you had fun making it. It show with how happy and fun it is! Lucky swap partner!

3 Likes

What a cute chicken!

2 Likes

I like this so much. Very charming.

2 Likes

I love this!

2 Likes

Perfectly wonderful.

2 Likes

I am jealous! I love it!

2 Likes

The outside is like a visual guide of different types of stitches. Your unuque scrappy style was perfect for this chicken! I’m not a chicken person, but I would love to receive something like this, it’s so fun and well done!

2 Likes

This is so cute!

1 Like

This is so freakin’ cute!

1 Like

Adorable!!! I love this for so many reasons.

2 Likes