Scrappy Hearts & Scrappy Mushroom Cards

I made these fun scrappy cards for the OWS :heart: Used up some scraps from my crumb quilt and some hearts and mushrooms I made for my fodder supply. The fabric strips are sewn on because I love using my sewing machine with paper too :upside_down_face: The ends of the fabric strips stick out a bit but Iโ€™m letting the receiver decide if she wants to trim them or not since rumor has it she likes things extra scrappy.

(yes, Iโ€™m aware of the scrappy challenge but Iโ€™m not entering these because I have other plans :crossed_fingers:)

And each card gets itโ€™s own individual shot

Thanks for looking :kissing_heart:

24 Likes

You know I love the scrappy stitchy bits!

2 Likes

Those are some fun note cards. I like how the hearts are made from music. Itโ€™s like being serenaded visually.

6 Likes

I live the scrappy fabric bits seen on. They add another layer of interest.

3 Likes

Love all of these! Iโ€™m partial to yellow, and I love the yellow musical hearts card; awesome!

2 Likes

I am the lucky recipient of these cards and they are a delight to my scrappy soul! I love EVERYTHING about them! Thank you, @Reinikka!

3 Likes

These are so pretty and inventive!

2 Likes

These are so bright and cheerful! Way to use up those scrappy bits!

2 Likes

:green_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: Congratulations! Your amazing work is one of this weekโ€™s featured projects! :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Ooh! That texture added by the scrappy at the bottom is great! Cool layout!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like