Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap - Round 2 GALLERY

I received from @sloth003!

And she included a few cranes to release into the wild!

I’m thinking about leaving this one in or near the Computer Engineering building on campus. Or wherever the web browser was invented here.

5 Likes

I finally checked the mail this morning and found lots more scrappy goodness! It’s still dark here so I’ll post pictures in a couple hours :).

Looking over my newly found (amazing!) scrappy stash I’m wondering if I have enough blocks to make a lap quilt :thinking:

3 Likes

If you don’t. … Let me know how many you need. :joy:

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh a lap quilt would be perfect. I’ve been trying to decide what to do with my squares!

1 Like

This was the most awesome conversation starter between D and I last night. That sent us down a weird online rabbit hole. Ending with “thanks, I learned something new and have some cool new nerd trivia”

2 Likes

I did a wall quilt last swap but I think I’ve got more squares this time :smiley:

And careful @sloth003 or I might take you up on that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please… The slothcave is bursting!

3 Likes

Check out all of this awesomeness :heart_eyes:

From @AIMR

From @sloth003

From @Magpie

Thanks so much everyone for swapping with me! I’m really excited about all of the scrappy goodness :smiley: and thanks to @MistressJennie for organizing!

3 Likes

The Champaign-Urbana visitors bureau sells shirts about it.

How neat!

I was thinking of leaving one somewhere in the town my DH works in. It’s nickname is Silk City because it was built up by textile manufacturing and used to house four mills for silk thread and fabric production.

1 Like

@photojenn … I can definitely send you more…

2 Likes

I can also send more. I have a nice neat box, of all my cut squares. I’m sure I have more in other prints that I haven’t sent to you yet.

2 Likes

I got my last envelope stuffed to bursting with fabric squares from @magpie! She managed to fit 30 squares in. Between this swap and another I have enough squares for that lap blanket for sure! Thank you Magpie! And all my partners!

(Fabric is a touch wrinkled because I tried to take pics on the porch and the wind had me chasing squares all over!)

5 Likes

@AIMR @MistressJennie @sloth003 and anyone else who is interested, I probably need at least 150 more squares to make a quilt so I’d gladly take some more if you feel like sending :). I also posted over in the Quiltalong thread to try to infuse more LCers into my quilt :slight_smile:

5 Likes

People who said no to orange & brown got a few less squares, so sad :orange_heart: :brown_heart:.
BUT! I have so much more fabric ironed & ready to cut that there may be another envelope for each of you from me, not even kidding. Jenn, you’ll have enough fabric in no time!

4 Likes

400 more squares means a bigger quilt!

1000 more squares an even bigger quilt!!

3 Likes

My fingers are cramping just reading those numbers :rofl:.

3 Likes

Lol my husband asked how big of a quilt I wanted to make and I said it depends on how many squares I get :joy:

5 Likes

My plan was a quilt too but I know the size. It’s for our camper! I’m excited about it.

5 Likes

Dang, you guys are way more ambitious than I am! Can’t wait to see all the little squares together.

1 Like