Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap - Round 2 GALLERY

I love it, too…and @Abbeeroad had no clue that it is going to fit perfectly into my next project…

2 Likes

Oh I’m so glad I included it then! :smile:

1 Like

Found this awesomeness in my mailbox today!

From @photojenn:

I especially like these three that I suspect might be made from Jenn’s artwork? :thinking:

4 Likes

I wish! They were from an artist I found on Spoonflower. I have considered getting some of my art printed on fabric though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah - your work would definitely be worthy!!

3 Likes

@AIMR - has the envelope from me shown up yet? It’s been a week and domestic mail shouldn’t take that long…

I received some awesome tea themed fabrics from @photojenn, plus a cool postcard!

4 Likes

Yes—yours and @Tapestry arrived, but I forgot that you are not notified when I notified our organizer!

Sorry…I’ll post pictures tonight…I love getting this little envelopes of scrappy goodness!

2 Likes

Those prints are so cute! I love that the colors coordinate so well!

1 Like

Oh, good! I just wanted to know if I needed to resend (better sooner than later).

1 Like

I received a lovely collection from @photojenn!

5 Likes

Jennie!

Sloth!

Ack! I AM IN FABRIC HEAVEN!

6 Likes

I received my very colorful envelope of fabrics from @photojenn, too! Thank you!

4 Likes

I love it when this gallery explodes with pictures of fabric!

Here are my beauties from @tendstowardschaos , who learned the same fabric counting that some other people in this swap did… :rofl:

I love the coral, pink and orange flowered one…looks like watercolors!

I also received from @Tapestry … again, the flowers with the orange are my favorite :heart:

Thanks!

5 Likes

No one ever said there was a maximum number of squares I could send. :wink::joy: I stopped when I ran out of suitable fabrics, or, especially in Magpie’s case, when I ran out of room.

1 Like

I stopped just shy of 1 ounce. When I weighed that out, I could fit 24 mini charms, so that’s what I sent.

lol I did @magpie last…her mailing envelope is a mess…I just crammed in the maximum WEIGHT and said hooey to the count…

@MistressJennie --maybe next swap we could call it the 1 oz swap or something! :rofl:

3 Likes

I remember last round sending somewhere around 20 before I hit weight. So I just tried to keep it in the ballpark.

2 Likes

Uuuhhh, I am having a bit of an ocd issue here regarding choice. I mean… it feels, like, out of my control. I’m still ironing more & more fabric to cut, working thru a video meeting. Like they can see me. This is possibly not a healthy mental moment for me right here. I’m a bit surprised actually.

5 Likes

You can see by the variety that we all got a bunch of colors and patterns, so anything you send will work out.

I’ve looked at the scrappy projects made from these squares and they seem to all go together best if you don’t think about it. Just relax and marvel at all the choices…I am sorry I sent you a mess but that was the best I could do mentally with a sick husband and trying to get projects done for a wedding we have to attend next week! We all have been there…hugs and chill!

2 Likes