COMPLETED - Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap - Round 2

Those are super cute!

1 Like

And you may be able to spot the blocks made from the mini charms I received. One I sent overseas got lost and an angel stepped in. Then months later it was returnned to me, so I had even more.

10 Likes

You guys are killing me with the overload of scrappy goodies!! I’ll take one of each…seriously…everything is just so beautiful!

4 Likes

Whhhaaaaaattttt? You haven’t been in an LC swap? OMG, the world is missing out!

7 Likes

I am in for my first swap :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello @CaseyS! There are some criteria to meet before you’re eligible to join a swap, easy stuff really:

1. have been a LC member for at least 1 month.
  2. You have posted at least 15 times on LC.

I hope you’ll stick around and swap with us, it’s super fun!

5 Likes

Thanks @Magpie! If you have any questions @CaseyS feel free to reach out to the @SwapMods, we would love to assist you!

3 Likes

And adding a tiny little disclaimer for this swap. Even if we are required to show a picture of your envelope with your partner’s name and postage on it, this is still not a tracked swap. You will be required to resend if your package goes missing unless you send it with tracking.

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you @gozer.

We had a problem last round where someone hadn’t kept close track of who they received from, but were missing an envelope, and so there was a question of who needed to resend. I was hoping to help be certain of sending status by having everyone take a picture, not just international senders.

4 Likes

Finally got a chance to send in my questionnaire!

3 Likes

That is a good idea…when there are multiples, sometimes it jogs my memory if I can see the envelope…I do get a bit scatterbrained and sometimes pick up my mail and throw it in the car as I am going out…I have found a few pieces on the floor of my car! (not from swaps, but it could happen!)

I am also getting more colorful envelopes to use in swaps so they stand out more.

4 Likes

Thank you! I was an active member of Craftster years ago and was so sad to stop swapping. I’m so excited I found this site! I’ll be sure to hang around and get my qualifications done and join in the future!

8 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

3 Likes

Great to see you here, Roxie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If anyone needs to beef up their ‘scrap’ stash this weekend - JoAnn’s has FQs on sale through tomorrow. :wink:

8 Likes

Oh man. A trip to JoAnn’s might be just what this rainy weekend needs… :thinking:

I sent my Q. :grin:

4 Likes

I’m in the mood for a little retail therapy myself. :joy:

2 Likes

I have been looking for Kaffe Fasset shark tooth fabric and found it at my local fabric store, so I am going there tomorrow to pick up a few yards. That will be my retail therapy for the weekend!

3 Likes

Ooo…that’s a great print! (I googled)

3 Likes

It is for a quilt that I have wanted to make…when used as a border, it makes the rows look wonky but they are not…way easier to piece than it looks…

Shark Teeth Quilt

2 Likes