Scrappy positive affirmation

Made for @jemimah in the last Positive Affirmation swap, this was mailed Oct 9 2021 and just arrived yesterday, lol. Oh covid, you tricky mail-interfering devil you. Ah well, it’s just in time for your Birthday my friend so yay you! Happy Day!

Made with itty bitty fabric scraps

And lots of colourful stitches

Even the back is purty

I really like making flat affirmations in a sort of Teesha Moore patch style that are easy to mail, carry around and abandon in places, simple to display. They are a fave craft for me.

If you’re interested in participating in the next Positive Affirmation swap, I’m thinking of starting it as summer’s ending. Let me know if you’d like to join :).

17 Likes

It arrived! That’s amazing!!

It is beautiful, I’m so glad she gets to enjoy it.

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

And, just when I was about to throw out the little scraps… :laughing:

6 Likes

I love this!! That scrappy tube at the top is :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Save the tiny scraps! The smaller they get, the more precious they become :wink:

3 Likes

What a lovely surprise to receive!

3 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

I love all the colors and textures. What a journey this thing had. Glad it made it home.

2 Likes

There is definitely some magic left in our muggle world… So glad this little jewel finally arrived; it is gorgeous from every angle! Love everything about it: those tiny scraps, the colorful stitching all around the edge, the background fabric, those neat straight stitches, the message, the hand-hammered hanger… absolutely everything!

2 Likes

It is a beautiful treasure and totally worth the wait. You are the Empress of Tiny Scraps!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:laughing: no you weren’t!! :laughing:

2 Likes