Scrappy Watercolor Necklace and Earring Set (and magnets!)

I’ve been blowing up the boards the past few days with my watercolor mini envelopes. Well, here’s something a little different. When I make my envelopes, there are always corner pieces to cut off. I saved them and used my 1" circle punch to make tons of circles.

I first chose 3 I loved and made them into simple magnets:

Then, I decided to make a necklace with a pretty blue circle and crafting bottle caps.

Then, to my happy surprise, I had 1" round metal stamping blanks with a hole. I glued a flat earring stud into it, a blue circle punch out, and used the crafting clear cover to complete my earrings.

The earrings are much larger than my preferred style, but they are very light.

I’m enjoying this beachy vibe in this very snowy January winter.

15 Likes

The magnets are so cute.

2 Likes

You’ve really made the most of all the bits and scraps!

2 Likes

How cool that you made jewelry with your scraps! And those magnets are seriously gorgeous. Wow!

2 Likes

Thanks so much everyone!

1 Like

Those magnets :heart_eyes: the colors are so deep and they look like beautiful rural landscapes on a sunny August day.

The necklace and earrings are fabulous. I love the beachy feel of them, like you say, and what’s not to love about having everything on hand to realize the finish!

A great use of snow days here!

3 Likes

I love these types of projects so much… when something that would have just gone in the garbage becomes something delightful!

2 Likes

The magnets are dreamy! They are very, very pretty. I love how they almost form a scene.

2 Likes