Scraptastic Notebook Holder

I made this scrappy notebook holder for @Abbeeroad in the Positive Affirmations swap. She loves scrappy items and when I was browsing her pinterest, I saw this quote and the idea was born! The quote is, “I, myself am entirely made of flaws stitched together with good intentions.” I had a ton of fun putting the little scraps together from my scrap fabric bin. Here are photos of the different sides:

I can’t wait to make more scrappy things. It was so much fun!

20 Likes

I love all the layers and rough edges! It has such a great texture.

1 Like

I love it, I love it, I love it SO MUCH!

2 Likes

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER! I love every scrappy inch!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love this SO much! And the cat peeking out!

1 Like

I love that you chose a scrappy/stitchy quote to go along with the scrappy/stitchy project. Very cool notebook cover!

1 Like

I love this. This quote is pretty much my mantra! And it’s framed PERFECTLY!

1 Like

This is a wonder for scraptasticness!

1 Like

That little dog on the back is the cherry on top of a fantastic project! Love the colors and intensity of this project!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, everyone! I had so much fun making it.

What a neat idea. This is so colorful and about as scrappy as a project can get, right down to that quote!

1 Like

This type of quilting is so fun! It looks lovely and I like that it matches the quote.

1 Like

So beautiful, and so, SO Abbee.

2 Likes

Yes! I was so excited to send it off. Sometimes you make something you know is so your partner and you know they’ll be happy. This was one of those times! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You say that like anybody wouldn’t be so stoked to receive something like that! But no, really, extra perfect for Abbee for sure

2 Likes

Can verify. :100: :laughing:

1 Like

Such a perfect interpretation of the quote!

1 Like

That is glorious! I can’t decide if it’s the perfect look to go with the quote or the perfect quotation to go with a scrappy cover. :laughing:

2 Likes

So perfect for her!