Sculpture Swap Gallery

What amazing creatures! So, so cool. The regret I feel for not participating in this swap…

6 Likes

I had to look up triple thick as I’d never heard of it before. I think I need some. I love the look and feel of it.

3 Likes

@photojenn - i love the color and design on your bird! The flowers are so cute! I love it. Its so Spring!

3 Likes

I wasn’t familiar with it either but stumbled across this video comparing different finishes for air dry clay. Her channel is great, highly recommend for anyone interested in air dry clay.

5 Likes

Perfect to welcome Spring! So cute!

3 Likes

Love the start to the gallery so far, and am excited to add two more projects to it!

I received from @Gozer the most wonderful little monster. They told me their name is Strawberry Galaxy and their bird friend is Squirt. They are absolutely adorable!

They’re the most fabulous blend of colors with cute little freckles, and lookit the little tush!

Gozer spoiled me with monstery accoutrements as well:

Thank you for this little cutie, Gozer! They’re happily guarding my houseplants now.

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

I also swapped with @Mountains_and_Clouds who sent me a delightful birder bird! (And I adore birdwatching so you were spot on :wink:).




He’s a porcelain Hawaiian 'i’iwi, with his camera and binoculars, and he rattles! But that’s not all! He has a HAT!


He also arrived with a sweet little hand-woven chicken friend that our cat attempted to immediately kidnap.


Plus I was further spoiled with a little cute paint palette (pawlette?) with a useful magnet on the back, and some excellent stickers:


Thank you both for an absolutely wonderful swap! I haven’t joined many lately as the world has been a bit too overwhelming, but I’m so very glad I decided to this time :heart:

15 Likes

@gozer - such a cute monster and birdy friend! They’re wonderful.

@Mountains_and_Clouds - just when I think your native birds can’t get any cooler, you go and do this. So. Darn. Fabulous! The details are so great. That tiny camera just slays me.

4 Likes

@gozer what an adorable little monster! That :peach:! So cute.

@Mountains_and_Clouds very cool. I love the idea of a bird who is a birder.

3 Likes

The monster is so cool! That bird watching bird, so clever!

3 Likes

Received from @Reese52 yesterday (just wandered to the mailbox this morning). Sadly the postal service was not very kind to the box :cry: I’ve requested she send me “before” pics so I can try repairing it.

It looks like the gnomes may have been glued down, as was everything else. Even the moss was half outside the diorama when I opened the box.

6 Likes

That birdie hat just pushes this one over the top for me haha. It’s wonderful! And that paint pallette… now I want to fiddle with my air dry clay some more

3 Likes

Oh no!! It looks like it was pretty cute. I hope you can repair. Do I see fairy lights entwined with the moss?

2 Likes

Yes. I have to check the battery part later.

2 Likes

That is such a shame.The little gnomes looked so cute. And it lit up?! I hope you took before pics and it can be fixed.

That really sucks! I thought I had packed it with enough styrofoam and packing paper. I’m so sorry.
It was supposed to look like this.

16 Likes

I can remake what was broken and sent to you You can just use a hot glue to put it in the box.

1 Like

Awww that’s such a magical little diorama!

2 Likes

So adorable!

1 Like

Well that’s adorable!

1 Like

I received the coolest owl sculpture from @Rlynn today! Check out the awesome paint job!

And she included some pop rocks and jelly bracelets because they went with the vibe. I’m totally wearing the jelly bracelets now :joy:

@Rlynn the feet are SO cool! How did you achieve such a great texture on them? The paint job you did is perfect! Thank you so much for swapping with me!

12 Likes