Sea Life in Felt

The daughter of a friend of mine is having a mermaid themed pool party for her 8th birthday. I’ve had these patterns from Noia Land just waiting for the right moment to make!

Mermaids:

Sea life friends:

Her dad is a trained chef and restaurant owner who teaches classes like pizza making. I think I will make her a felt pizza kit next! Is 8 too old to play with felt food? Heaven forbid I treat her like a “baby”…lol.

I forgot the starfish that I already gave her as a tease on Wednesday! I was waiting for a missing color of felt and just can’t keep a secret…

23 Likes

These are absolutely adorable! The little pearls and the eyelash yarn for the jellyfish really add a touch of elegance and make them even more special.

1 Like

I’m sure the birthday girl will love these! So many little details really make them pop.

My goodness these are adorable! I’m sure she’ll love them! Also, even mermaids love pizza. :wink:

1 Like

Cuteness overload! She’s sure to treasure these cuties!

1 Like

I love these little cuties. And so beautifully done!

1 Like

So cute!

We sold our toy kitchen a year or so ago, but when I was at ikea last weekend my 9 and 11 yr olds both ran to the display one and started playing, we used to have this! I’m sure an 8 yr old will still like to make stuff, especially if it is like dad!

2 Likes

They are all so amazing! My kids are 11, 13, and 15, and sometimes they still latch on to a “kid toy” now and then.

My grand daughters would LOVE these!

I don’t think 8 is too old for felt anything.

2 Likes

These are adorable!! Makes we want to pick up some felt to play with :hugs:

so cute!!!
you did a great job – I’m sure she will be thrilled

She was thrilled! Her dad let her come into the gym to thank me herself because she couldn’t wait! I haven’t even given her the mermaids yet…I will wrap them up and give them to her on Friday since her party is Saturday, June 18. You know how kids are…they can’t wait so I didn’t wait her to wait too long to open!

2 Likes

Beautiful! The orange star is my fave, so pretty.

1 Like

These are too perfect! I’m sure they will be a new favorite toy/decoration.

1 Like

Those are adorable! That starfish is superb!

1 Like