Seaglass storm

Found this rock on a socially distant walk by the bay. Couldn’t wait to create this storm!

28 Likes

Welcome, @mommarock, what a neat project idea!

1 Like

Oh thank you!

1 Like

This is wonderful. I like beach walking looking for sea glass when we visit Atlantic Canada.

2 Likes

Oh this is WONDERFUL! I love sea glass, and I love seeing it used in beautiful things. It’s a wonderful small vignette. You can just feel the wave action!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

2 Likes

Thank you. The rock is a shade of green, it really looks like swirling water!

1 Like

I just love that you saw the rolling ocean in this rock. Using sea glass for the boats is the perfect choice. Beautiful!

4 Likes

This is genius

1 Like

Welcome! And this is just so beautiful…magically transported to the ocean whilst looking at this.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You have quite the eye! I love this piece and that you saw the potential in it. Beautifully done.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Well I don’t know about genius but it was one of those things that when I saw it laying on the beach I knew I had to take it home and make it something I could keep forever. Thank you

1 Like

I really like this.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve always been a fiber artist but I’ve caught seaglass Fever for sure!

1 Like

What a unique way of displaying/using the seaglass! I’ve never seen anything like it! I love it!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you!

Agree! What MM said!!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Sea Glass Storm is one of this week’s featured projects! Yahoo!

1 Like