Sebastian the Vampire Unicorn

I finished the unicorn for my friend. The description given in the book is that he is mottled grey with dark grey hair and purple eyes. His horn is metallic and razor sharp.

I used Red Heart Super Saver in Soapstone for the main body. The tail and mane are charcoal grey, but try I as might, it kept appearing purple in the photo. I found some silver ribbon that I used for the horn. It was a bit of a pain to work with, but totally worth it. I wrapped it with another strand of the ribbon to give it a spiral look. The eyes are purple rhinestones. I used a dab of E6000 to glue them on.

She hasn’t seen Sebastian yet. I will get him shipped off on Friday. I can’t wait for her to see him!

28 Likes

He’s great! Your friend is going to love him!

2 Likes

Oooh, I hadn’t noticed the metallic horn on your other post! That’s a great touch!

2 Likes

Oooooo this is SO CUTE!!

2 Likes

That really looks fantastic, you did a wonderful job creating a moody character.

2 Likes

I’ve not been a fan of this whole unicorn trend but THIS! Holy moley! You made me a Unicorn Fan ™ !

3 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes

Sebastian is so cool and I love the story behind him. I am sure your friend is going to be thrilled!

2 Likes

I love Sebastian. The horn is really cool with the ribbon.

2 Likes

Aww, I love Sebastian! he’s adorable. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is adorable!

2 Likes

I :hearts::hearts: him

2 Likes

Wow, you whipped up 2 unicorns in no time! Color me impressed! (Had no idea the second one was going to be a vampire unicorn…)

Did you use the cotton yarn this time, like you’d planned?

2 Likes

Such a cute unicorn :smiley: I really hope your friend will love it, I certainly would if I received Sebastian :smiley:

2 Likes

What a luxurious mane! He looks faaaaaaabulous!

2 Likes

Sebastian is so dang cute.

2 Likes

Thank you! No. I still used acrylic. I just went down one hook size. That seemed to help it keep shape better. But the next one WILL be made with cotton! :smile:

1 Like

You’re totally rocking it with the amigurumi unicorns!

2 Likes

I love him!! @AngiosaurusRex I feel like “vampire unicorn” is your aesthetic! :joy::vampire:‍♀:bat::unicorn:

1 Like

The colors are great and super unique for a unicorn!

2 Likes