See All Images by This User?

I think thumbnails of the posted project on the search result page or in topics by a certain member (accessed via profiles) (or both!) would be a potential solution for this. Interested in other thoughts, too. :slight_smile:

Thanks for linking to the older discussion - missed that one!

1 Like

I’m really struggling with this now that people have thousands of post to try searching through. I vaguely recall something posted by someone but no keywords or specific topics come to mind. If I could just see a page of all images posted by each person, quickly scrolling thru would make it so quick to find what I’m looking for.

I went looking for something I posted, jars in our pantry to link that conversation to a recent topic about rice storage. No luck. I gave up.

One image related feature i’ve missed now and again was the ability to filter a thread to posts with images only. Like being able to go to the gallery of a swap and filter down to just the comments with images and not all the reaction comments when looking for a particular project. Nothing super necessary, it was just a nice option when pressed for time.

8 Likes

I miss that ability too. It would be awesome to have it again.

2 Likes

I was just trying to do this yesterday and couldn’t figure out how. If this is at all possible, I’d also love to see this function! Thank you @sweets4ever and @mr.sweets4ever for listening to input from us and implementing when and where you can. You rock!

2 Likes

@sweets4ever bumping this thread in case it’s possible to create this option. Images only viewing is sorely missed. It really does make finding things again later on easier.

1 Like