Series of Scenic Watercolors

I have finished a few more watercolor scenes that will end up as cards. They’re all 3.75" x 5", painted with Derwent Intense watercolors (palette #2) on scraps of mixed media paper.

I followed various quick tutorials I found on Pinterest, or just made it up as I went, just playing with color.

28 Likes

These are so gorgeous.
How do I order my 4’6’ prints with which to paper all the walls of the house?
I’d do it too.

3 Likes

At that scale, I’d have to paint with a mop. :joy:

Thanks for the compliment, though!

2 Likes

I bet it would still look great! You have a lovely sense of colour & composition.

Remember that old Art Attack show from the 90’s? I’m sure he must have painted with a mop at least once!

3 Likes

I actually don’t remember that show. It looks like fun - I’ll see if my littles will watch it with me.

1 Like

Wow, these are all so very beautiful. Anyone who receives these will be very lucky.

2 Likes

Very pretty! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorgeous! The shooting stars ones look especially mystical.

2 Likes

Beautiful! I especially love the last two.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Totally gorgeous. You should have high quality prints made and get some of these out there into the world on notecards for sale. Stunning.

3 Likes

That’s an idea. I may look into that when I’ve honed my skills a bit more.

1 Like

These are beautiful!!! I would happily do an Invite Your Partner trade for one of these for the next round! :wink:

2 Likes

So pretty. You did a great job. I love the colors.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

1 Like

:love_letter: Woohoo! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Oooh. Very pretty! Love the colors. Your really good with watercolors!

2 Likes

Thanks! They’re really fun to play around with.

2 Likes

They are lovely, very atmospheric! The first one immediately made me think of the Northern Lights. And those straight, tall evergreens captures the feel of a boreal forest.

3 Likes