Set of 8 Notecards in Envelope-shaped Box

@storerboughtcreation creations was willing to swap with me for a couple of her adorable checkered pumpkins and requested notecards for mailing to friends. DONE.

I used all animals (but no insects!) except the fingerpost image which mentions “arts & crafts”. I tried and tried to find some of her beloved sloths which you’d think would be easy as they have been EVERYWHERE, but no luck!

The envelopes and card bases are cut using my Cricut Explore and files from svgcuts.com as was the envelope-shaped box. I used my Sizzix Big Shot to emboss the box panels and cut the postage stamp shape.

I also included some other handmade notecards I’ve made lately. And they were all delivered today!

17 Likes

So cool - I love the box!

Beautiful cards and such a wonderful presentation! :email:

O.M.G.

How freaking awesome is this??? I bet she looooves it!!

1 Like

Thanks, friends! I hope she feels like it was a fair swap!

The note cards are cute but I love that embossing on the box. It’s so cool looking!

1 Like

What a cute idea to send notecards in a box like that! Well done.

1 Like

I love these! I haven’t actually opened the package yet, and now I can’t wait! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You rock! :heart: :metal:t2:

I would love to learn to do this type of crafting. Maybe one of these days. In the meantime, I get to do awesome swaps with amazing people like you. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Awww, yey! I’m so glad you’re looking forward to them! And I’m so thankful you offered to swap! I will post a pic of the pumpkins in situ when I pick them up at the PO!

1 Like

These are so cute! Love the little box too.

1 Like

So fun and pretty !

So cool! I especially love the bears and the sea turtle!!!

Thanks, friends!

My husband and I had fun going through these. He has hinted at least four times that maybe I should mail him a card… as long as it’s the turtle one. Lol. I’m going to wait a bit so he forgets he asked, then I write him a love note and surprise him with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can’t pick a favorite. Both foxes are cute. And the raccoon. And all of them really. So all of them are my favorite :grin:

4 Likes

These are great. I love the envelope box!

I just sent a link to show my paper crafting friend (who is not on LC!). I will send her stuff from here from time to time to entice her to join. A significant proportion of what I send are your awesome projects! Keep um comin! :smile:

1 Like

That box is great!

Awwww, thanks everyone! Thanks for such a great personal swap, @storerboughtcreation!

What a sweet-sneaky plan!

2 Likes

These are lovely! The box & the turtle are my favorites.

1 Like

Too flippin’ cute for words.

The seagull is so fun! What a treasure box of notecards!

1 Like