Set of Teaspoons

Finally done with them, and I really like how they came out (except for the 1/2 teaspoon).

Here’s the scale I used.

it was quite a chore figuring out the measurements (they were all different, from my teaspoons, to websites, to materials, and how I measured). What I decided to do is I measured out my teaspoons with baking soda (as that yielded a more closer weight distribution than any other material, not including liquids). I averaged between three or more measures per spoon, and used the averages as a guiding point. So they aren’t precise, but they are at least within 0.5g (minigrams? You’d think I’ know exactly what measurement term the scale uses…But you’d be wrong, because I don’t, :rofl:).

26 Likes

These are lovely

1 Like

These are impressive and super cool!

2 Likes

Sweet. It is so nice to use beautiful tools.

1 Like

They really are gorgeous!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

I’m always impressed with your wooden kitchen tools.

1 Like

Those look beautiful. Great work.

How fun, to cook with your own measuring spoons!

2 Likes

So fantastic! Love the precision with your measurements!

1 Like

Such a clever idea! These are really cool. I love the bowl shape of the spoon also.

1 Like

These are beautiful!

They are lovely!

Your spoons are great, all of them, I don’t see any issues with the 1/2 tsp.

these are so sweet. Wooden measuring spoons are awesome!

These look like they were labors of love, but will be so handy and look soooo cool!

These are beautiful!
And you are amazing for your dedication of getting the measurements so exact. Form and function.

:zap::rotating_light: Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! Congratulations! Your terrific craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :rotating_light: :zap: