Shark ATCs

I did these sharks for a personal swap and took way too long to do them. I got distracted with the new site and projects. But, I finally pulled it together and got these done over the weekend.
Sharks were a little harder to draw than I thought. I hope my swap partner enjoys them.

Oh! Almost forgot. These were done with Copic markers, Bristol board, and white gel pen.
Thanks for checking them out! :shark:

21 Likes

So realistic! You did a wonderful job…and what a fun theme, right? Love how well you present them…glitter and sharks makes them less ominous… ha

2 Likes

Your drawing skills are mesmerizing!

2 Likes

Oh wow! How could your partner NOT like them?

2 Likes

These are so good

2 Likes

Amazing. Amazing. Seriously, my little girl and I are such fans. I can’t draw so it’s impossible for me to teach her anything and she is really into it. You are just a wonderful inspiration, everything you put pen and pencil to is lively and fantastic.

2 Likes

Awe. You’re so sweet. I have your cards next on my list of things to do. Life just got a little crazy for me. Lol.

2 Likes

I just sent you a little something too! It took me ages to finish. Life is busy, lol.

2 Likes

These are mesmerizing.

1 Like

THESE.ARE.AMAZEBALLS!!! Esp. that one with the curved head. I like your blending around his eyes and down his side.

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

They look fantastic!! Wonderful sharky faces :shark:

1 Like

Wow! You did a great job! Also, I love your nails.

1 Like

These are amazing! Great job on them! Love the teeth!!

2 Likes

You did an amazing job on them.

1 Like

EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!

(incoherent happy noises)

I ADORE them! You are so so so talented. ANY time you think anything of mine is worth swapping for, you’re on! :smiley:

1 Like

@Smeddley You have no idea what you just got yourself into. Bahaha!

1 Like