Shark Zippered Pouch

That pattern is horrible. More so than I imagined from your description. I do hope that others make this so there can be a whole “shiver” of them here on LC. (totally googled what multiple sharks are called for that one and picked the coolest) I’ll admit that I kind of want one, but as a novice sewer I might have to pass!

5 Likes

It makes me want to make it again, right. LOL! And sorry @JoyfulClover for getting this version. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Shark Zipper Pouch is one of this week’s featured projects. You are amazing! :heart: :tada:

2 Likes

You did amazing with that silly pattern, lol. Everybody is clamoring for it, you did so great!

3 Likes

A tampon holder! Yes, ma’am, that is PERFECT!

4 Likes

That’s a cool pouch!

1 Like

Ooooh how did I not spot this before, just the most adorable shark pouch I’ve ever seen!!! I mean admittedly I’m not sure I’ve seen one before, but he’s still adorable!! :heart_eyes:

Very tempted to make one when I’m feeling better and can cope with reading the pattern, lol, sounds like I’m best just printing the pattern pieces and then piecing it together myself eh :wink:

2 Likes