Shayfer James Crochet Doll

I made a crochet doll for my teenage son for Christmas of one of his favorite singers, Shayfer James, from his music video for Good Life. My son really loved it and the artist even shared it on Instagram. Its a pretty basic doll and I really struggled with the hat but over all I am happy with how he turned out.

19 Likes

Oh, wow! How cool that the artist shared it on Instagram. Bet you and your son were both so excited. The doll is great. Shared on Insta or not, I know your son loved it!

3 Likes

I just watched the video and this is spot on! How amazing!!!

3 Likes

So cool!

3 Likes

That is so cool, both the doll and the share!

2 Likes

First, it’s a great little doll and second, what a cool story to go with it!

2 Likes

AWESOME! I bet your son flipped for the doll and then flipped again over the insta share! How cool.

2 Likes

Nice work! What a great gift.

2 Likes

He was super excited, it’s hard to get a 16 year old boy excited about crochet, but this worked lol

2 Likes

:star_struck: Well, what do you know, your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :tada:

2 Likes

How flipping cool!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, that is so exciting :heart:

3 Likes

What a great way to use your crochet skills! It was clearly a hit all around!

2 Likes

I cracked up when I read this.
This is incredible. It is so cool that the artist shared it too! Major cool points. It’s awesome.

2 Likes

Because I watched the video for this when you posted the doll, Shayfer James’ music just came up on my YouTube Music feed. I am so glad it did because it’s super fun. :slight_smile: Thank you for bringing it into my life.