Shoulder bag - Repurpose coffee packages - Carterita bandolera

Bolso bandolera con bolsillo en el medio realizado reutilizando 10 paquetes de café.

A shoulder bag with a pocket in the middle was made by repurposing 10 packs of Italian coffee.

Agregar 1 cinta de 2cm x 10cm doblada x la mitad con el aro metálico ya pasado a cada lado, entre los 2 rectángulos a 2 cm del borde de 14 cm. Unir 1ro. dos rectángulos juntos a 3cm del borde mas largo (18cm) y en el borde de base (14cm) coser bien al borde los 8cm que separan las costuras recién realizadas, dejando un lado sin coser para crear el bolsillo central.

Add 1 ribbon of 2cm x 10cm folded in half, with the metal ring already passed on each side, between the 2 rectangles 2 cm from the 14 cm edge. Join the 2 rectangles together at 3cm from the longest edge (18cm) and at the base edge (14cm) sew the 8cm that separate the newly made seams to the edge, leaving one side unsewn to create the central pocket.

A esta pieza central, coser la pieza restante (14cm x 18cm) por 3 lados bien al borde, dejando uno de los lados de 14cm sin coser que coincida con el lado que no se había cosido.

To this central piece, sew the remaining piece (14cm x 18cm) on 3 sides well to the edge, leaving one of the 14cm sides unsewn that coincides with the side that had not been sewn.

Añadir la pieza mas larga (14cm x 24cm) con la tapa hacia el lado que se dejó sin coser y coser por el borde los 3 lados restantes. Agregar una correa pasada por los aros.

Add the longest piece (14cm x 24cm) with the cover facing the side that was left unsewn and sew the remaining 3 sides along the edge. Add a strap through the rings.

9 Likes

WOW! This is really cool. I love how you have made a real bag with sections and hardware and everything out of the coffee packages.

1 Like

This is really neat!

1 Like

Super cool!

1 Like

This is fabulous!

1 Like

Incredible work!!

1 Like

Thank you! I took the model from a small purse that I already had and it broke from so much use.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I think that despite being so hard the material has turned out well.

2 Likes

Oh Yeah! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! It was hard work too.

2 Likes

Great recycle!

1 Like