Show off your Yarn Hauls!

Okay, lovely people. I went a bit … overboard at my LYS yesterday. I am so excited to start the shawls I’ll make with this deliciousness, though!

What have you bought recently?

8 Likes

I have an Amazon yarn order coming this week and will share when it gets here.

1 Like

Whispers I am waiting for a yarn order as well…shhh…supposed to be destashing…ha

Those are some GORGEOUS yarns…the last pic is very intriguing…looks like a curated “cake”

1 Like

I have nothing to show here because I was a VERY good girl and denied myself going and buying more yarn yesterday.

Unfortunately I am of the group where you are doing good to destash….then you make something…and you need to buy yarn to finish it up…then see that the store is having a great sale on yarn…and well, you know how it goes from there. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m going shopping tonight! I found this thread just in time!

3 Likes

Received a yarn order recently … first time I’ve purchased online and I’m not sure if I like it. Usually when I buy multiple cakes for a project, I try to find 2 that are similar, as in they have the same colour in the centre, so that when I join them, the sequence will be the same and I don’t have to skip a bunch to get to the proper place. The two Mandala cakes will be interesting to work out.

image image

3 Likes

Love the colors…and I try to do the same thing with the cakes if it is for the same project. Interesting how the same colorway in a cake can create something totally different…is that the yarn you ordered from Hobbi? I will keep that in mind if I order from there.

1 Like

No, this is from Amazon. My Hobbi order should be here this week.

2 Likes

@Homerof2-I. AM. LITERALLY. DROOLING. OVER. ALL. THOSE. YARN. CAKES.

1 Like

Those are soooooo pretty!

2 Likes

Today I received my order from Hobbii …

3 Likes

oh I am so envious…is the Manarola yarn a non-twisted yarn? I absolutely love to knit with that kind of yarn…and those colors…I am going to have to go peek now…

I got my Whirl today so I am going to start my Mimosa shawl!

1 Like

Oh my gaaaaaah. They are GORGEOUS.

2 Likes