COMPLETE : Miniature Make a Friend Swap S/U Jan 27 to Feb 6 SO March 15, 2021

All of them? :rofl:

But mostly laundry and dishes. They are the bane of my existence.

2 Likes

I donā€™t love housework, but I donā€™t especially mind it - I guess cleaning the bathroom is least favourite. And the shower is the least favourite part of that.

1 Like

Scooping and cleaning the litter box. Love the little monsters, but they are so lazy and canā€™t even clean their own litter boxā€¦or do dishesā€¦or vacuum up their shedded fur!

Cleaning the bathroom. Hmmm, I have a theme here. Actually itā€™s any repetitive chore. But I sure love the result of a clean house no matter how fleeting it is.

1 Like

Folding laundry. The entire household has given it up. We go with the bin method now. Hey, as long as theyā€™re clean I just donā€™t care.

2 Likes

right after hating dusting, that freaking cat box is next in line, by a hair. its not even our cat (even if i did let her in the house that one time and she never left)ā€¦the wicked cat belongs to the eldest daughter who doesnt even live here, but cant take it with her until she finishes college in 2+ years, and even then. depending on where she gets posted.

i would probably feel more generous about it if that cat would at least earn her keep and catch a mouse any time they showed up. but no. now she has a new ā€œhobbyā€ - trying to kill us by hanging out on the stairs, in the dark, trying to break our necks.

3 Likes

I think you need to go to couples therapy! But catā€™s are notoriously resistant to therapy, they just know they are always right.

3 Likes

I actually donā€™t think I hate any of them specifically, although that is not saying I enjoy them either. I do like when everything is done and it is nice and clean and tidy, although I hate that almost immediately it looks like you havenā€™t cleaned in weeks!! Especially with a medium sized dog and so much rain recently and, therefore, so much mud for her to walk into the house :unamused:

2 Likes

lolzā€¦maybeā€¦i also have a sneaking suspicion that she sits on the stairs to get petted, since every time one of us does go up the stairs, we give her a few pats, even though she is pretty adamant about NOT being pettedā€¦

1 Like

I approve :rofl:
Especially window cleaning (I donā€™t do it often though) and laundry because it feels like youā€™re never done with it. At least our laundry basket is never empty. Have I mentioned weā€™re trying to break our youngest of wearing a diaper at night?

1 Like

Itā€™s not just dogs. Our kids share a small bedroom. They tidy up so we can vacuum and wipe the floor. Give them an hour and the room looks as messy as before. Never in my life I have had a broken leg or arm but Iā€™m waiting for the day when I slip on one of their tiny bits and pieces :rofl:

2 Likes

The supply I ordered finally arrived. I cut it out and Iā€™m ready to start assembling. The color combinations look even better than I expected. I started on a small item while waiting on USPS. I need to wrap that up first. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Similar boat here - I have something half done that I want to finish before I do the other thing. :wink:

2 Likes

And I am waiting on an item that is stuck some where in snowy storm lane. Itā€™s only a week late, but holding things up.

1 Like

Been working on somethingā€¦

4 Likes

Least favorite household chore - does lawn work count? I despise lawn work! I have a lot of houseplants and do well but I canā€™t garden at all, have no eye for landscaping, hate mowing the lawn, no desire to clean up out there at all!

4 Likes

Who would you choose to be the next host of Jeopardy and why? (This doesnā€™t have to be an official person in consideration.

Kenan Thompson because I love him as the host on all the Saturday Night Live Black Jeopardy skits. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Umm, will I be kicked off if I say ā€œI donā€™t care?ā€ Iā€™ve never liked game shows and while itā€™s fun to play along, just doesnā€™t interest me. I am sooooo ashamed! :blush:

3 Likes

This is me too. I guess I could see trying Jeopardy if they got Tina Fey or someone else funny to present, cause it would be a stand up show with trivia? Actually even then probably not. šŸ¤·

1 Like

We love watching Jeopardy, but itā€™s hard to imagine it with a different host. Someone with a very dry sense of humour?

1 Like