Sister shirts for my mom and aunts

We have a big family - 5 of these are siblings and 2 are sisters-in-law :blush: I had the privilege of designing these shirts for them. I got to play with my fancy new swoopy font too!

29 Likes

These are so great! You must have a fun family. Which one is your mom’s? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh, please tell me they will all wear them at the same time! They are so much fun! Love the swoopy font.

3 Likes

How fun!

1 Like

My mom is normal :weary::laughing:

Yes, that’s the plan! I’ll update with a pic once I get one. They do a ton of sister stuff. My “sensible” aunt used to live in another state and she recently moved back “home” so they’ve been getting together a lot.

6 Likes

:flushed: :grimacing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

How fun is this?! I’d be the weirdo sister but I get it from my mom who is faaaaarrrr from “normal”, Ha!

3 Likes

That lovely swoopy font works so well… these are great!

1 Like

How fun are these?!

1 Like

Also, I spell-checked “mischievous” like eight different times because I was so paranoid I would get it wrong :laughing:

8 Likes

I love the favorites ones. Well done and so much fun!

2 Likes

These are fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing a group photo.

I recently saw some that said …
I’m the oldest sister, I make the rules
I’m the middle sister, I’m the reason we have rules
I’m the youngest sister, the rules don’t apply to me

8 Likes

Haha! I have made those too!

3 Likes

Yes, my mom gave those shirts to my sisters & me. I’m a middle child!!

4 Likes

This is really fun! Looking forward to the picture! Your family sounds like a hoot and I love the swoopy font!

I should make those for my siblings!!! That’s exactly how it is for us. I’m the oldest, by the way :wink:

1 Like

What a fun idea! I hope the group photo shows all their “personalities” too! Love the swoopy font!

2 Likes

:peacock: Hot dang! :dolphin: Your spectacular craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects!

1 Like

This is adorable! I love the fun font too! It adds a bit of whimsy and flair to each one.

Love them! As the oldest sibling, I can relate! But, I also seem to be the one who breaks most of the rules! If I make them, I can break them…lol

Love the color as well…bet they were a hit!

1 Like